David O’Brien & Associates has extensive experience in planning for companies to minimise their tax exposure. We recognise the needs of each client and plan for their tax accordingly.
The taxation consulting services we provide for companies include:
- Corporate tax planning to minimise taxes and reduce exposure to penalties.
- Registering companies and businesses
- Advice to maximise franking credits and rebates including company loans to shareholders and their associates
- Tax effect accounting
- Advice on corporate structuring, mergers, acquisitions, other transactions and winding up businesses
- International tax advice including foreign taxes and foreign tax credits
- Tax audit assistance
- Preparing annual financial statements and reports
- Ensuring compliance with Corporations Law, including company registers, minutes, filing of director appointments and annual returns.
Our expertise ranges from start-up companies to million-dollar turnovers. It covers sole director corporate entities to large company structures traversing the globe with their own niche market.
Sometimes corporate entities need practical advice on not only the administration of their company and the ongoing advantages of a separate taxable entity, but particular advice that allows them to move forward to grow within their structure. Most of the time they just need it explained in plain English. This is where we can help.