The Australian Securities and Investments Commission is the governing body over corporate entities in Australia. Company legislation regularly requires businesses to maintain source documents in relation to meetings and resolutions and the filing of annual returns.
This requirements placed upon company secretaries can be quite daunting. Allow our firm to relieve this burden for you. Our services include:
- Advice in relation to the operation of the company
- Company formations
- Preparation of documentation in relation to minutes of meetings
- Share transfers
- Preparation and lodgement of forms in relation to changes of officeholders
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Filing of annual returns
- Registered office facility
With the possibility of penalties always being of concern to the directors of companies, our office can alleviate the responsibility of keeping these registers up-to-date. This will ensure that not only are your director obligations being met, but the risk of potential fines and penalties are kept to a minimum.