Dear valued clients,
In the wake of the recent COVID-19 outbreak, we understand that many people are concerned for the safety of themselves, family and friends. We want to provide assurance that the team at David O’Brien and Associates are always prioritising the safety and wellbeing of our clients and staff. We are well-prepared for the eventuality of the business operating remotely, and will continue to provide our reputable, quality service and dependable advice.
Like everyone, we are closely monitoring this situation, staying up to date with the latest developments and following guidance from the Government in regard to sanitisation and contact minimisation.
We understand that many of our clients with appointments booked may be apprehensive about visiting our office. David O’Brien and Associates are committed to providing a positive, safe experience and have provided the following information to reassure our clients that we are taking full responsibility in ensuring our office and procedures are in accordance with health guidelines and our client’s best interests.
What measures have we implemented to manage this situation?
- In order to reduce ‘client-to-client’ contact, our office will be implementing a one-hour break between all appointments. All appointments currently booked will continue to be conducted and, where necessary, our friendly staff members will be contacting clients to discuss a suitable solution for any current appointments booked in succession.
- As per Government recommendations, we will be refraining from hand shaking during this period to minimise illness exposure and transmission, however you can still depend on a friendly smile when you enter our office! We will look forward to reintroducing this as soon as possible!
- We will look to transition any possible appointments from face-to-face appointments to phone appointments, rest assured, all your questions and concerns will continue to be managed effectively and efficiently. We have a range of options to accommodate your needs, including our phone appointments and communication via email.
- We will be sanitising the office on a daily basis and between clients, including all desks, tables, documentation, stationary and cutlery.
- We are requesting that any staff member who is experiencing symptoms of illness, has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 or has been in contact with such an individual, to advise us immediately and self-isolate.
How can you help us create a safe, healthy experience for all?
- We ask that if you are experiencing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, please call our office on (02) 4958 1829 to reschedule your appointment, we will be prioritising clients who need to reschedule to ensure the safety of staff and clients.
If have been in close contact with an individual exhibiting symptoms or hosting the COVID-19 virus, please remain in self-isolation and call our office for guidance. According to the NSW Government, ‘close contact’ is defined as ‘someone who has been face to face for at least 15 minutes, or been in the same closed space for at least 2 hours, as someone who has tested positive for the COVID-19 when that person was infectious.’.
- We ask that clients please refrain from visiting our office if you do not have a booked appointment, and instead give our office a call on (02) 4958 1829 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise that we will still be able to assist with your queries, concerns and requests in a timely matter and achieve the same outcome as an office visit!
- If you require an urgent drop off or pick-up of information or documentation, please call our office ahead of arrival so that we can have these prepared for you in advance.
We have a bathroom equipped with soap on site for your convenience and encourage all clients as a precautionary measure to wash their hands before and after appointments. We also have hand sanitiser available for use at the front desk and encourage clients to maintain healthy hand hygiene.
As a professional practice, we will be remaining flexible and adaptive during this evolving situation and ask that you please bear with us as we endeavor to accommodate our client’s needs. The health of our clients and staff will be, first and foremost, the priority for us during this time. We will continue to monitor the situation, follow the guidance of the Government and health organisations, and provide updates regarding our preparations.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or wish to discuss your situation with a friendly staff member.